The magical unicorns patterns and illustrations are perfect for both children and adults that love unicorns. You can use these elements to create stationery, scrapbooking and wrapping paper, fabrics, cards, or even use them on your website.
You will receive:
- 10 high-resolution digital papers (JPEG file at 300 dpi)
- 10 EPS10 files
- 1 AI pattern swatch
- 37 transparent background PNGs with each design elements
- 1 EPS file with all 37 design elements (for Illustrator CC and older)
- bonus: 3 cards with cute unicorns (JPEG and EPS10)
All the magical unicorns patterns come in:
- 12×12 inch at 300 dpi
All the cards are:
- 12x12inch at 300dpi
- 9x12inch at 300dpi
You can easily recolor the magical unicorns patterns EPS files or the pattern swatches in Adobe Illustrator using the recolor artwork tool.
If you have questions or need support please contact me, it will be a pleasure to help you! 🙂
You will need an extended license for the following:
- You may use our graphics in any manner permitted under the Standard Licence, as long as you abide by the obligations and restrictions therein.
- You may sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, and others.
- You may create design templates like Photoshop templates for resale or website templates.
- You may use our graphics in multiple commercial projects.
- You may use our graphics purchased under the Extended Licence to create end products for sale, in which the end products may be sold an unlimited number of times.
You can use our products to create end products for sale. End products must be significantly different that the original design you purchased from our site. That means you have to combine our design with other design items to create an end product. End products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original design you purchased. End products must not use the original design in a way that allows for the extraction of the original design.
You are allowed the following:
- Logo design, brand identity (business cards, brochures, catalogs), banner and Etsy shop design for yourself and your clients.
- Greetings cards, invitations, calendars in printed format or flattened digital format for up to 500 impressions of all designs created with one set.
- Blog or website design as long as the graphics are resized (72dpi) and the artwork is flattened (no transparent background). You cannot upload our patterns and illustrations in their original size or format on your website.
- Freebies designed with our graphics, but you have to include the credit to us. We do not allow that you distribute freebies which consist solely of our graphics.
- Books and magazines for up to 500 impressions.
- For personal use: you can create wall art, fabrics, wallpaper, greeting cards and any other items for yourself.
- Social media templates are for personal use only: you are not allowed to use our social media templates to create products for sale or use them for your clients.
You are prohibited from the following:
- You may not re-distribute the files in their original format.
- You are not allowed to sub-license, resell, lend, or gift our products.
- You cannot distribute or publish the product as is.
- You may not sell vector digital downloads with the Standard License.
- You may not license products which you designed with our graphics for wholesale.
- You may not create design templates without an Extended License.
- You may not sell products on reseller websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, and others, without obtaining the Extended License.
- You are strictly prohibited from selling our graphics in the form of clip art, vectors, collage sheets, digital papers, and any other type of design resource even if you have the Extended License.
- You are not allowed to use our designs in digital apps even if you have the Extended License. Please contact us for more information.
- You cannot imply or claim that you are the author of the artwork. If you use the images for editorial purposes, please include credit to Elan Creative Co.
- You may not print a work containing these images in excess of 500 times without obtaining an Extended License.